Use a reader
Subscribe by Email
Blog » Hiring Ruby on Rails Developers
Posted on 17 Aug 2010 22:43
- We use Hobo, Webrat. You must have already used those seriously.
- You can design DRYML tags
- You can write integration tests
- Your primary system at home is Ubuntu/Kubuntu. You are not booting with Windows.
- You are not new to web business. You've worked on actual published web sites.
- You have a serious contribution in GitHub or you are publishing a plugin.
- It's a point if you have a rails blog.
- CSS layout knowledge is required. You can't leave the job around saying the web designer was out of time for changes.
- It's a bonus if you are into visual design and image editing - Photoshop or GIMP.
- It's a big bonus if you are working with a 2-3 monitor system :) . Or you want to get lost surrounded by more monitors.
I am hiring local Ruby on Rails developers to work on real time GIS and WEB projects. Our office is in Culemborg, Netherlands. However, I favor working from home for you and me as well.
If you are living in the Netherlands then this position might lead to a permanent contract with a car and your yearly new computer if you prove yourself working with us.
See also Hiring Web Designers for Rails TeamContact
If you like this page, please spread the word:
You can contact me if you have questions or corrections.