Use a reader
Subscribe by Email
script/generate cs_active_scaffold Person first_name:string last_name:string birth_date:date
This is generator for ActiveScaffold.
- It's usage is demonstrated in Ruby-on-Rails-with-One-Model
- Using generator cs_active_scaffold instead of scaffold prevents unnecessary clean up work.
To use it in an existing project place it under "vendor/generators/cs_active_scaffold" from git://github.com/umuro/cs_active_scaffold.git
cd vendor mkdir generators cd generators git clone git://github.com/umuro/cs_active_scaffold.git
Or use the template…
The generator above is also installed via a template.
rails your_project -m http://tinyurl.com/cs-active-scaffold
- The project is HAML powered. Already has SASS styles factored out to start easily.
- CS Active Scaffold generator is included
- Shoulda and FactoryGirl included for easy testing
Again it's usage is demonstrated in Ruby-on-Rails-with-One-Model
GIT Clone URL: git://github.com/umuro/rails-templates.git